COME JOIN THE FUN!
We are looking for entrepreneurial families with 2.5-4 year olds who are interested in helping shape the future or our small school. We are also looking for anyone interested in being on our board and/or a planning committee. We have an immediate need for a CPA, accountant or finance guru to act as our board treasurer as well as anyone with strong community and/or education connections.
Registration for our first round of applicants will open soon.
Please Contact us to find out more about what we are doing and see whether we might be a good fit. Priority is given to families with an urban mindset who value and respect the Montessori method, and who live close to downtown or midtown Kansas City, MO.
- Contact us with any questions or to schedule a meet-up with Evelyn Grundy, Family Lead
- Meet for an informal 30 min. interview with our teacher (if you have not already done so).
- Initial families for our Jan. class will be announced Dec. 1st
- Join us for a "get to know you" holiday party
- Home visits will be scheduled with selected applicants and our teacher between Dec. 18th - Dec. 30th.
We admit students and accept families regardless of sex, gender, race, color, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin.